Saturday 17 October 2015

Oh I remember..

After nearly a months break, which consisted of only riding a few times a week and at a pretty steady pace, I've slowly started to get back into training again. I think my legs forgot how to push on the pedals though, they didn't like the first session of tempo efforts that they saw or even the threshold test to setup my training zones. Bit grim, but they'll come round.


However,  I'm feeling refreshed and ready to get into the swing of things again! Getting into a good routine of eating, training and resting well.

In order to improve myself and step up winter preparations this year compared to last, I've added another member to my 'Team' Im working with Matt Luxton, who is helping me in the gym with my strength and mobility this winter. Ultimately strengthening my body, so I'll be stronger, more efficient and solid on the bike.


So yes, that means I'm gonna look like this in no time..

Stacked.

Well..
not quite.

It may only be just the start, but the next 3/4 months of hard work will build the foundations for my success during the 2016 season. I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!





No comments:

Post a Comment