Tuesday 21 June 2016

Update


Since my last post the situation is fairly similar still, but I thought I'd give you a short update. I've been poked and prodded, with also needles stuck in me but now I'm currently waiting on some appointments to get more thoroughly checked out. I've got a muscle biopsy next week and some heart tests the week after, which the docs referred me too. So these should give me an answer, particularly the Biopsy where they can thoroughly see whats going on in there - although I'm not too keen on having a bit of muscle taken out from my leg! At least we will know whats going on and can then move forward again.

In the meantime I'm keeping myself busy and keeping my training going okay and enjoying being back training and riding. Although its steadier and damage limitations for the time being.

Kris




No comments:

Post a Comment